iv'e been in the removals business since 1975. Any items transported apart from firearms are fully insured.Also wrapped and protected to a high standard. Any oversea removals must come with a CMR or GIT document which can be printed off by yourself to say what your items are,not only for insurance purposes but is proof of your personel belongings which must be obtained by yourself for export to cover yourself and our company whilst in transit.

Recent Feedback for aardvark45