We are a family-owned courier brokerage firm.
We offer a premium delivery service via world-renowned courier companies such as DHL and UPS. Apart from this, we also offer discounted shipping prices via Airlines and Sea-Freight companies.
All items can be Tracked online once collected and are Signed-For on delivery.
Monday to Thursday - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Friday 8:00am and 1:00pm. Please expect delayed responses to your emails beyond these times
Important Terms and Conditions-
1) As your contract would be with us, you are solely bound by our Terms and Conditions of business and any differences in the Terms of business of our various delivery partners would not apply to you.
2) If it is discovered later on during the booking process after a bid has been accepted that your boxes contain an item on our Prohibited or Restricted items list, we reserve the right to cancel the job and cannot be held liable for losses of any nature that you may have to incur due to this. If a parcel has been collected from you and after security scanning at the depot it is discovered to contain Dangerous Goods, the package may be disposed off with no liability being accepted.
3) If your parcel has been lost or damaged in transit, please contact us immediately via email. All claims for Loss/Damage of goods are carried out in accordance with our Terms and conditions of business. If any of our delivery partners are contacted directly without our authorization, we reserve the right to dismiss any claims placed with us and we would not be able to assist at a later stage.
4) Unless otherwise agreed, all pickups/deliveries are from/to the Ground Floor of the premises only. Also, the service is for one man only so if your parcel is large or heavy, he will require help to carry the parcel at time of pickup and delivery.
5) Any job cancellation requests made by the customer before a pickup has been agreed will enjoy a refund of 50% of the funds paid to us. If a cancellation is requested once a pickup date has been booked in or after a pickup has been attempted, we would regrettably not be able to offer any refunds in this case.
6) A full copy of our Terms and Conditions will also be emailed to you after our bid has been accepted.
Recent Feedback for awesome_delivery
|A carton box with clothes||elina.vaphiadis||Very professional, accurate and on time.
Response:Great customer. Prompt payment. Pleasure to do business. Please contact us again for any future moves
|Durston Rolling Mill||copperfold||Very pleased with the deal I got from this company. Excellent customer service which I really value. Kept me informed of progress every step of the way. Friendly and helpful. |
Response:Great customer. Thank you for your custom
|There is currently no neutral feedback for this company on this page|
|Library card catalogue||rgnuelle||The item I had transported was a card catalogue from the Bodleian Library at Oxford. They were selling the catalogues that had been in the library from the 1920s until recently.
I saw the catalogue before shipment. When I unwrapped the item today it was rather "beat up". It is so sad. This was an heirloom item that now has to be described with damage notes.
No I will not ever use this courier again. Ever!|
Response:Dear Customer. We are sorry to hear your catalogue has faced wear and tear. After investigation, it is clear that as the Sender has not suitably packaged this for transport, the item has faced some wear during transit. As an item from the1920s, it is fair to assume how fragile this would be and hence proper protection should have been provided to it for transit by the Sender, Regrettably, we are unable to accept liability for such incidents as they are brought about due to careless packaging. It is the Sender's responsibility to ensure any items they send are safely packaged for transport. Take care.
|5 crates with general household stuff||tanya_sunquest||Quick response on messages and questions. However one of the crates they were transporting got damaged. The one corner was completely broken open and this resulted in items breaking inside. I can accept that accidents happen, but they refuse to even take any responsibility for the fact that they have clearly dropped the crate, just because I signed for the delivery. Be warned they will not treat your packages with care. |
Response:Hello. There was no mention made to the courier or on the signature to indicate damage. Hence, I am sorry but we will not accept responsibility if you contact us after nearly 6 days to state one of your boxes was damaged. How do we know you did not damage the boxes yourself after the delivery was completed? Also, the damage was to fragile items which are not covered under standard insurance in anycase and we did make you aware of this at the point of offering a price for the job.