Verified Provider
Accredited Provider
what do these mean?

Hi, I am new to but have experience in moving Motorbikes.I have a lwb Ford Transit with fitted fold out 3 metre ramp,winch,wheel chocks and a selection of ratchet and handle bar straps.
I have motor traders insurance(you have to have motor traders insurance to move motorbikes,otherwise your insurance will be invalid in the case of an accident),and goods in transit insurance cover(40k).I also do courier services.

Recent Feedback for mike-the-bike