Further information: Hi there, thank you for taking a look and considering us as your removal service. We are happy to provide a fast, well handled, safe service to anyone who uses us. Our reviews are very high, and no one has ever been disappointed with choosing us.
Our quote includes:
- 2 fully trained and professional workers.
- Fully equipped big Luton Van 35 cubic meters (blankets, straps and a range of tools to provide safe service).
- Loading and unloading of items (all furniture and other bits, will be placed in rooms of your choice.)
- Availability Monday - Sunday, anytime 24/7.
- Great communication - we keep in touch constantly and keep you up to date to any changes.
- Great care for your goods when loading, unloading, transporting and storing them.
- If needed we can store some items. Again please state this before accepting our quote.
- Specialists in furniture and house removals
- We are accredited by deliveryquotecompare
- Quotes have VAT included and there are no hidden costs
- Insurance cover of £10,000
- Carriage insurance of £1million.
Before booking us, please check if we are still available, as our circumstances change every 30 minutes. Thank you for your time and consideration. We would be happy to help you and give a free quote.
Hi - many thanks for your removal quote. As you request in your profile, can I please check with you that you are still available to move on 12th January from Oswestry to Ditchling? Thanks, Middleton - (27-12-2022)
Hi, thank you for getting back to us, yes we are available on 12th - (27-12-2022)
Hi there. Many thanks for your quote. As per your request, can I please check that you are still available on the 12th January to do our move from Oswestry to Ditchling. Many thanks, Middleton - (27-12-2022)
Could you provide fully list of items if you can. Thank you - (27-12-2022)
Hi. Yes, I'll send you a list of items. FYI, I've paid the deposit for the 12th. Many thanks, Middleton - (28-12-2022)
Thank you very much for accepting our offer. We have all the information we need. We will meet on the 12th Jan. between 8-9am. See you then. Regards Sylvester
Hello. Thanks for getting in touch. Is there any chance you could be there for 8.30am, please? We need to be out of the property by 11am at the latest. Also, the storage place at the other end will shut at 6pm, so we need to get there for 4pm, I think.
Regarding what will need to be taken, here is the list of items - can you please confirm that you will be using a larger 35cbm van on the day? I also have a small van and will be taking some of the items:
One double bed, dismantled. Single bed in two pieces. 2 matresses - one double, one single. A sofa. 2 easy armchairs. A mid size dining table with 6 chairs. Coffee table. A small kitchen table with 2 chairs. 4 bookshelves. Three mid size chest of drawers. Midsize clothes chest. A sidebooard approx 1.7m long. 3 small tables, 3 footstools. A long mirror. Then there are approx 20 mid size boxes with clothes, curtains, and house items in them. There are no white goods and no wardrobes. There are a few other items, like a folding clothes drying frame, but they won't take up much room.
On the morning, I will have nearly everything ready in the garage for you to just reverse up to and load into your van - so it should be quick and easy.
If you could please send me your mobile number, that'd be great. I 'm on 07930 331373.
Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you on the 12th.
Kind regards, Middleton Mann
Hi, thank you for your list, yes we will be use a large luton van around 35 cubic meters and see you at 8:30 on 12 of Jan
07575777140. Regards Sylvester - (30-12-2022)