Further information: We would be delighted to complete your advertised delivery. Here are our terms and conditions:-
• We offer a collection and delivery service for a quoted price.
• We are VAT registered and VAT invoices will be provided on request.
• We do not subcontract our work to other couriers, nor do we act as freight-forwarders.
• Our service is to collect and deliver items using a single driver.
• 2-person collection/deliveries can be made with advance agreement.
• We allocate 2 hour collection and delivery windows 24 - 48 hours in advance. In the event of any travel disruption that jeopardises the collection/delivery window we will contact the customer to advise and give an updated estimated collection/delivery time.
• We will call customers when the driver is on his/her way, if requested.
• Our usual turnaround time to complete collections/deliveries is between 1-10 days
• We canstore items in our business unit between collections and deliveries.
• We accept cash on delivery, or payment in advance of delivery via Bank Transfer or debit/credit card.
• Any request for payment on account must be made/authorised before delivery day
• Our large vans have Goods in Transit insurance to the value of £50,000 and our mini-vans to the value of £10,000
• We are very experienced in handling valuable/fragile items. We blanket-wrap furniture and secure all items in transit, as standard.
• On request, we offer a low-cost shrink-wrap service for added protection.
• There are conditions/exclusions laid down by our insurer
Hi, thank you very much for the quote. Please advise as to the best plan with organising/coordinating collection and delivery? I've never done anything like this before!!
Best, Liz -
No reply yet