Please see our General T&C below:
1. Our bid is based on the inventory items listed by you. Extra unlisted items, will incur an extra charge. Please notify us of any unlisted items, before accepting the bid to avoid unexpected charges. If your listing contains a miscalculated number of items, (e.q. "Boxes", "Bags", "Suitcases", etc) we fairly count this as 5-8 boxes or bags, 2-3 suitcases or similar. Additional items will be charged extra.
2. Waiting time at pick-up/drop-off, if the person is not there, despite prior arrangement, for more than 5-10 minutes, will incur charge of £0.50 per minute.
3. All our quotes are for a single driver. For fairly heavy or bulky items, or when stairs are involved, help must be provided for our driver at both ends.
4. This is building-to-building service, whoever all our quotes are include free complimentary help for pick-up/drop-off from/to ground or 1st floor. If any other floors are involved, this must be specified prior to bid acceptance, as it may affect our price.
5. If your listing is placed as flexible collection/delivery this means what it says. If you require a set time/day or if you have time restrictions when it can be collected/delivered, this must be mentioned prior to accepting our bid. This is also related to pick-up's / drop-off's from/to business premises. Our delivery hours are 8am-8pm. For "Flexible" advertised jobs, we will give 3-4 hours time window a day in advance for pick up and drop off. This is so you don't have to wait in all day. The time slots are estimates and not guaranteed.
6. You can cancel your job free of charge up to at least 24 hours in advance before scheduled day&time and receive full refund. After that the £20 cancellation fee will be deducted from paid amount. If job cancelled upon arrival our van to collection point (job not required, item cannot be collected, item not ready for transportation, help not provided) then no refund will be issued.
7. Collected, but undelivered items because of customer's fault, will be charged storage fee £10 per day till will be delivered.
8. This service is prepaid. After you accept our bid and pay small deposit, you will be provided with info to complete the balance payment. It can be done via bank transfer (free), or PayPal (fee apply).
By accepting our quote you agree to our Ts&Cs.
Recent Feedback for lt_transport
|125cc Motorbike GRS KSR 2016 LOW MILEAGE||dlcoates86||They had good customer service and a nice price!|
|Bed||david.m.bell||The service was good and arrived at collection and delivery point at the time arranged and service was very competitive.|
|plan chest / archive draws||helenwoods1||Quick and clear communication, did exactly what they said they would do. Job done. Thanks.|
|Gearbox||72styles||Great company, they privided a very efficient service, good communication throughout and got the job done on time. Many thanks!|
|Corner TV Unit||milenia2009||Was a good compny|
|TV set & stand in 2 boxes, weight is approximate||jon123||No problem with collection, went smoothly & items delivered. I would like to suggest one improvement, perhaps you could email the sender when the item(s) have been delivered.|
|Time Crisis 1 Player||04deacla||Great company good communication, unfotunatly had to cancel with them. Sorry about that :(|
|There is currently no neutral feedback for this company on this page|
|Pine Dresser||det196||They attempted to arrange collection on the wrong day and repeatedly accused me of having got it wrong before realising their error.
They also didn't text the estimated collection/delivery time the evening prior to the job as promised - I had to call twice on the morning.
Actual delivery was fine.|
Response:The error was made BY CUSTOMER, not by us! The customer wanted to complete the job at 11th Dec, but specified in the quote 10th collection and 11th delivery (please look quote request!). The customer then declined to understand, that it was HIS fault and not our. However, we CHANGED the date, accordance with his amended information, but we enquired from beginning with the date, stated by customer at jobsheet of course. We sent a text as promised to collection person, but not to the customer. Collection person get the message regarding the pick up and delivery person get the message regarding drop off. That how it is works. UNFAIR feedback!
|Packs of laminate flooring||catrionachau||Positives: quick and responsive to queries at the quoting stage, flexible with timing
Negatives: poor email communication - no one responded to my email about changing times, only got my message through when I spoke to someone on the phone from the office. Delivery man was very rude and refused to help us carry the items into the flat even though there was one of us to assist and the flat was serviced by a lift. Eventually relented after the person at the office spoke to the driver. Thoroughly unpleasant experience. |
Response:We sent our first email strait after customer accepted the quote. All the required info was there. Upon our van arrival, the customer suddenly informed the driver, that the flooring needs to be delivered by him to 3rd floor without lift. This is wasn't part of our quote and we NEVER been asked in the quote request or warned, that the delivery should go 3 floor upstairs and WITHOUT any help. As stated CLEARLY in the quote-help to our driver MUST be provided. Also, for 3rd floor delivery we must be notified in advance, as it will affect our quote. So it is NOT fair to leave negative feedback, when you claim services, you never paid for!
|Tempur Cloud 22 King With Protector||joloveseyatone||Got black marks on the item during transit, blamed it on the customer who it was picked up from, said they would email pictures (taken after it had left the property anyway, so not really proof of anything) but then didn't end up sending pictures either. |
Response:That is not true. The item has been collected from dark and dirty storage room, where due to lack of light and space wasn't possible to take the picture. The pictures has been made STRAIT away after item been taken out and we instantly phoned the customer to warn about those dirty marks on the item. The photos been sent to customer strait away also, before the van even left the collection location. We can't be responsible if the white mattress left in dirty room and dirty floor without any cover! UNFAIR feedback